US-sourced diseased and TruNormal® FFPE material. Most diagnoses are available.
- All of our material is well annotated.
- Diseased/tumor and adjacent normal tissues from a single donor are immediately available in formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) format.
- Snap frozen is available but is limited.
- Fresh material is collected prospectively from ongoing clinical protocols.
- All material is either consented or supplied under “waiver of consent”.
- All material is supplied by our fully-owned subsidiary, California Tissue Consortium.
Information About Sourcing of Tissue Samples
Samples and clinical data supplied by PrecisionMed, Inc. are handled in accordance with the highest ethical standards and in strictest compliance with all applicable rules and regulations including the recommendations of the Council of the Human Genome Organization (HUGO) Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues Committee (HUGO-ELSI, 1998); with the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization’s (UNESCO) Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights (1997); and with recommendations guiding physicians in biomedical research involving human subjects adopted by the 18th World Medical Assembly, Helsinki, Finland, 1964 and later revisions.
Our customers include nearly every major pharmaceutical and biotechnology company, as well as numerous academic, and government research institutions.
Diseased/tumor and adjacent normal tissues from a single donor are available in formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) and/or snap frozen formats. Various combinations of tissue are available including matched tissue/biofluid sets.